Nani: I Will Improve At Manchester United This Season



Manchester United's Nani is hoping for an improved season, after getting on the scoresheet against Malaysia.

Nani scored the second in a 3-2 win over a Malaysia XI, and after the match, he said that he would improve on his performances during the past two campaigns.

He told MUTV, "I enjoyed it and I hope to do more.

"I think that this season I can do better than the last two seasons. I’m working towards that.

"I am very happy to be here. I have the conditions to score more goals.

"I know that if I work hard every day and every game I can do much better, and I hope to score more goals this season."

After an encouraging start to his United career, Nani saw his opportunities dwindle last season, making just 31 appearances in all competitions.

No comments: