Manchester United - David Beckham looks to end his LA Galaxy nightmare with an Old Trafford return


David Beckham has admitted that he would love to return to Manchester United.

The 34-year-old England international has recently gone back to the LA Galaxy after a loan stint at AC Milan, but his reception has been far from warm in America after the player himself hinted at wanting to stay in Italy.

Beckham was able to force his way back into England reckoning during his time in Europe, and the former Real Madrid man realises his final chance at World Cup glory probably lies away from Hollywood.

Chelsea, Tottenham and Fulham are believed to be lining up loan deals in a bid to entice Beckham back to the Premier League, but the 34-year-old has his heart set on a return to Manchester United.
"I'd love to go back to United because they are the team I support," Beckham told Zoo magazine.

"For me, they are the best fans in the world. They're the best club I've played for, but I'm 34 years old now - I'm getting a little bit older."

"Manchester United is always a team that any professional would want to play for."

No comments: