Dimitar Berbatov vows to deliver next season for Manchester United

Manchester United’s record signing Dimitar Berbatov today vowed to do much better in the coming campaign.

Even though United won the title last season, Berbatov, who cost £30.75 million from Spurs last summer, was considered a flop.

Indeed there have been suggestions recently that the 28-year-old Bulgarian would be sold.

With Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez no longer around at Old Trafford, Berbatov can expect to stay and he intends improving on his United displays to date, which have included 14 goals.

Speaking during United’s pre-season tour in the Far East, Berbatov said: “I think I can do better. I think I can do more. That's why I am happy to be here on the pre-season tour. It is always beneficial to start well and have a good pre-season and I feel I am training well at the moment.

“I am here to score goals and I hope to score more and more for United this season.”

No comments: